Print Licenses: allow you to make physical copies (Xerox, overheads, etc.).
A Tour of the Licensing Page
1. Search for the product you wish to license.
2. Select the specific title from the drop down menu.
3. If the title was found, these fields will automatically fill in. If your search was unsuccessful, manually enter the song information.
4. Indicate what type of license you are requesting. The following field will show the minimum licensing units.
5. Type the copy amount you are requesting (if it is more than the minimum). The price per unit and the subtotal is displayed in the following fields.
6. If your project contains other copyrighted material, indicate how many titles are represented.
7. If your final project has a title or a primary artist,m type that here.
8. Indicate the due date for your final project and when you need the license.
9. This in an optional field for any questions or special instructions.
Click "Add This Selection" to place the title in your shopping cart.
10. This box indicates the pieces you have requested a license for. To remove a title, simply click the red X.
11. Click "Checkout" to proceed to the payment options.
Glendale, CA. 91209
(818) 551-0801 Fax